The Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor (32C-VIP) is a vocal processing plugin that offers a quick and easy way to enhance the quality of vocals or spoken voice. It can be used for editing audio recordings or for processing signals in real time.
32C-VIP contains the following elements:
- A Leveler for controlling the dynamic range of the audio signal
- 32C High and Low-Pass Filters for cleaning up any unwanted frequencies
- An RTA with pre and post filter displays for visualising the spectral characteristics of the processed signal
- A K-12 Output Meter that displays the level of overall output and helps keep the signal within the target range.
- A built-in limiter that prevents the output signal from clipping.
Supported formats: AAX, VST, VST3, AU