Atomic Audio Editing
Infinity isn’t just another audio editor. The possibilities are endless!
Unlock audio. Work with the actual notes, harmonics and percussive sounds that audio is constructed from. No difficult edits on waveform’s and frequency spectrum’s.
- Apply completely fluid pitch changes to notes in stereo mixes, even clone them from other sounds.
- Clean up individual harmonics with surgical precision.
- Add realistic sounding harmonies to vocals and instruments.
- Make detailed edits with Audioshop® tools.
- Run automated scripts on pitch, levels, panning and more.
- What’s more, it fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.
- Edit individual notes, harmonics, percussion & noise in an intuitive piano-roll style interface
What’s New in Infinity 4.5?
- Rip and export video (macOS only), MIDI and other file formats.
- Import your own samples into rips via the Instrument Palette.
- Remove background and foreground noise via the Note Editor.
- New Draw Instrument, Replace Instrument, Cutter and Join tools added to Audioshop.
- Enhanced editing capabilities – selection, zooming, plus setting loop markers, bars and grids.
- Set scale/key changes.
- Improved BPM/tempo detection and customization.
- Various RipScript enhancements.
What Will Infinity Do For You?
- Approach sampling in new ways.
- Separate, manipulate and re-create vocals, instruments, beats and background fx plus copy to other tracks for quick remix work.
- Experiment with new Tempos/BPMs.
- Re-quantise and alter grooves.
- Create new and unique DJ mixes.
- Music Production
- Auto-detect and change chords, keys, modes, transpose, create realistic-sounding harmonies, copy/paste, shorten & lengthen notes, all without opening a menu.
- Create new instrument parts/stems and import previously recorded parts/stems or samples into stereo mixes.
- Tighten or loosen timing.
- Re-balance your mixes.
- Remove breathing from vocal and instrument takes, body and drum hits plus more.
- Add realistic vibrato.
- Tweak levels of individual harmonics.
- Isolate rhythm and instrument tracks for creating and performing cover versions.
- Backing track creation for karaoke.
- Import/export MIDI files and work with audio like it’s MIDI and MIDI like its audio.
- Seamless integration with most DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, FL Studio and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.