This is an Upgrade for current owners of Total Studio Max
Cover all your music production needs.
You need it all: Classic analog synths. Rich orchestral sounds. Hip-hop beats. EDM textures. Modeled bass. Breathtaking pianos. The same mastering effects used on countless hits. Amp and bass sims with the feel and tone of the real thing.
You need Total Studio 2 MAX.
With 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass, Total Studio 2 MAX meets the demands of today’s most challenging music productions.
Solve problems and make music: With one simple install, you have an unparalleled suite of plug-ins that won’t break the bank—with IK Multimedia’s acclaimed sound quality, ease of use, and flexibility.
Total Studio 2 MAX. It’s the best way to max your studio.
Not only for composers!
Composers will certainly rave about Total Studio 2 MAX, but so will mixing engineers, mastering engineers, creative sound designers, recording engineers, producers, guitar heroes, and the list goes on… From full orchestral mock-ups for TV, cinema and video-games to complete, polished mixes and masters, ready for distribution, and full-blown tracks in any style and genre, everything is easily within reach.
Synthesizer - 17 instruments and over 2,000 presets based on 38 iconic vintage synths
From the undeniably authentic sound of legendary synthesizers and string machines to the driving power of IK’s world-class effects, Syntronik offers the definitive and best-sounding collection of vintage synthesizers in a virtual instrument that will take you on a never-ending journey into sound that spans more than 40 years of synth history and projects you forward into the future.
Acoustic & Electronic - The full SampleTank 3 with 24 additional libraries, 4,600 instruments, 7,400 drums and loops, 3,500 MIDI patterns
Deeper than the ocean. Dive into a huge range of high-quality sampled acoustic and electronic instruments and exploit all the power of SampleTank’s engine in your productions. From Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, EDM, Trap, Jazz and more, there is no limit to what you can produce.
Cinematic & Orchestral - 2,400 instruments, 34 studio effects including convolution reverb
Write the perfect score with Miroslav Philharmonik 2, the industry-standard orchestral suite, whose soul was masterfully captured by the legendary Miroslav Vitous at the prestigious CNSO Studios in Prague, where the soundtracks for The Hateful Eight, The Young Pope, The Illusionist and many other blockbusters were recorded. Whether you compose for TV, cinema, games and more, you can rely on the most expressive virtual orchestra ever created.
Physically Modeled - 14 iconic electric bass models
Build the right harmonic foundation for all your tracks with the world’s first physically modeled electric bass collection. 14 bass models to choose from, maximum sound control, mind-blowing customization capabilities and unprecedented playability make MODO BASS the top choice virtual bass for any serious producer.
Mix and Mastering Effects - 39 high-end audio processors
When we say from A to Z, we mean it. Mix and master your project quickly and easily to get it ready for distribution thanks to all the processors from the T-RackS 5 suite and the acclaimed Lurssen Mastering Console, which puts a lifetime of mastering experience right at your fingertips.
Guitar Amps and Effects - The ultimate guitar and bass tone studio with over 350 pieces of gear
Set your tone on fire with the world’s widest selection of virtual guitar and bass gear ever found in a single place. It’s all in here - a huge, impressive and awe-inspiring collection of over 350 astounding digital models of the world’s most coveted equipment from the industry’s top names like Fender®, MESA/Boogie®, Ampeg®, Orange®, Carvin®, Fulltone® and many others.
- 94 products including a massive range of gear and sounds from AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, Lurssen Mastering Console and more
- The widest and most balanced collection of virtual instruments, mix and master processors, amps and effects available
- 43 virtual instruments, over 16,800 sounds, 179 GB of samples
- Synthesizer: 17 instruments and over 2,000 presets based on 38 iconic vintage synths
- Acoustic & Electronic: the full SampleTank 3 with 24 additional libraries, 4,600 instruments, 7,400 drums and loops, 3,500 MIDI patterns
- Cinematic & Orchestral: 2,700 instruments, 34 studio effects including convolution reverb
- All sample-based sounds can be browsed within the single SampleTank interface
- Physically Modeled: 14 iconic electric bass models
- 39 high-end mixing and mastering processors
- All processors available as single plug-ins or within a single mix and mastering chain
- Support up to 192kHz sample rate
- The largest most authentic collection of guitar and bass gear available with over 350 circuit-modeled amps, cabinets, mics, stomp effects and rack effects
- Includes models of world-class brands like Fender®, MESA/Boogie®, Ampeg®, Orange®, Soldano®, ENGL® and more
- All products available as standalone applications or plug-ins for AU, AAX and VST
- 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later, 190GB of available hard-disk space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10, 190GB of available hard-disk space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.