Excalibur is a stereo multi-effects plug-in unlike any other. With several modulation, pitch-shifting, and dynamics effect modules, Excalibur has the creative tools to tackle any music production, post production, or sound design project. Four independent voice oscillators can subtly change the timbre of your recordings or drastically transform any audio source with swirling kinetic effects.
A multi-effects workbench in one plug-in
Excalibur is more than just reverb—it’s an entire effects toolbox in a single plug-in. Complete with several pitch shifting, modulation, and distortion functions, all with the ability to sync to your session tempo, you can be sure that Excalibur has the right tool to color your audio just the way you want, no matter how experimental your music projects may be.
Distinct interactive effects engine
Excalibur sports a routing and processing style all its own to drive its LFO-based effect algorithms. With Excalibur, not only can you implement creative modulation features and time- and pitch-based effects, you can also route your processed audio signals to interact with and modulate one another, producing otherwise unachievable, one-of-a-kind sounds.
4 voices, endless creative potential
With four discrete Voice modules, Excalibur lets you get very specific about how and where its effects are applied to your audio. There’s no limit to the textures you can create with Excalibur, especially by combining and modulating effects using its unique signal routing capabilities and tempo-syncable LFOs. Excalibur is designed to give you unprecedented control over the sounds you create, and the virtual four-channel patchbay does exactly that.
- Versatile multi-effects plug-in
- Independently process 4 signal chains or have them modulate each other
- Effects include pitch shifting, modulation, distortion, and more
- Sync modulators to tempo
- Low-CPU use for studio or live
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.