This is a crossgrade for owners of any iZotope product
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. An improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask gives you new insight into how your vocal fits in the mix, with new EQ Amount and Dynamic controls that let you handle masking easily and transparently. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Everything in its place
Improved! Vocal Assistant: Unmask
Nectar 3 adds new ability to address masking of any vocal with Vocal Assistant: Unmask. Through inter-plugin communication, Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 3 (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal. You can now adjust EQ amount on your masking track, ensuring your vocal is loud and clear without causing artifacts or loss of energy. The new Dynamic setting tracks the vocal and ensures the unmasking only occurs when the voice is present, keeping other instruments from receiving unwanted EQ cuts.
Improved! Pitch Module with Key Detection
Nectar 3 Plus’ Pitch module is now faster and easier to work with, helping you save time in your session by learning the key of your vocal. The new Pitch module’s Learn button will automatically detect your vocal’s register and offer three possible keys for pitch correction. You can also manually set the key, or transpose your entire vocal line up or down in steps to match the tonality of your music.
For even more control over your vocal pitch, Nectar 3 Plus now includes Melodyne 5 essential, which lets you edit individual notes.
Nectar 3’s Vocal Assistant creates a custom preset for your vocal to sit right in the mix. Like an extra pair of trusted ears, Vocal Assistant listens to your audio and gets you started by detecting and auto-adjusting level inconsistencies, identifying resonant peaks, timbre variations, and harsh frequencies. Vocal Assistant will intelligently set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics and set suggested compression settings, remove pesky sibilants, create space, ambience, and more. Once you’ve arrived at an optimal starting point, add your personal touch.
Nectar 3 Plus talks to other plug-ins in your session to help you accomplish a variety of mixing tasks. Appearing in the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, Tonal Balance Control 2, and Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter, Nectar 3 sits alongside instances of VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Relay to seamlessly streamline the vocal mixing process.
Neutron 3, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Tonal Balance Control 2 are available as part of Music Production Suite 4.
All the EQ, just for you
Nectar 3 includes two new 24-band Dynamic EQs form-fit to the unique needs of vocals. Transparent and clear, the Dynamic EQs serve both corrective and creative applications with adaptive nodes for frequency sculpting and pitch tracking. The new Follow EQ mode allows direct, dynamic tracking of pitch, eliminating the need for manual editing of individual resonant frequencies and harmonics for active shaping of timbre and tone.
Follow EQ Mode automatically sculpts and shapes your vocal in real time, locking on to pitch to help remove unwanted resonances, dynamically remove low end rumble, and shape tone while preserving the natural character of your vocal. Follow EQ Mode will ride selected frequencies and their harmonics for unparalleled control of pitch information so you don’t have to make hours of corrective manual edits by hand.
The pinnacle of audio plug-in design
Underscored by ultramodern and luxurious graphic experiences, Nectar 3 directly integrates your actions with what you see within its smooth, delightful visualizations. With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, it’s a visual experience so smooth, you won’t want to go back to knobs and faders.
Your complete vocal chain
Nectar 3 addresses every part of working with vocals after recording. With fourteen core components that directly address vocal mixing in one package, Nectar 3 tackles pre-mix issues like auto leveling, breath removal, and corrective EQ, creative processes like adding depth, effects, and character, and mixing musts like compression, polish, and finding the perfect mix placement. It’s one stop from capture to creation.
Catch every breath
Nectar 3 is also bundled with iZotope RX 8 Breath Control, which is designed to intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them, saving invaluable time in the comping and prep stage of vocal editing.
A match made in heaven: Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
As an added benefit to Nectar 3’s built-in pitch correction module, iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 5 essential: GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction. Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- Vocal Assistant: One-click custom preset creation created with machine learning technology to help your vocal fit in the mix in seconds.
- Improved! Unmask puts your vocal at the forefront of your mix by carving away other competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant’s menu screen.
- Dynamic EQ with new Follow EQ Mode to track down pesky resonances and remove them in real time, saving valuable time and energy.
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of your vocal before it even starts processing, eliminating the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader.
- Inter-plugin Communication: Nectar 3 can communicate with other instances of iZotope plug-ins in your session to address mix issues, tonal balance, masking and more.
- Twelve modules for completely vocal-focused production and mixing including: Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs, Compression, Harmony, Pitch, De-Esser, Saturation, Reverb, Gate, and Dimension.
- Component RX 8 Breath Control plug-in for reducing unwanted breaths without sacrificing audio quality with the power of iZotope RX 8.
- Melodyne 5 essential for GRAMMY-award winning time and pitch correction.
- iZotope Relay: your hub for intelligently connecting your entire mix to your iZotope plug-in collection.
- Hundreds of professionally-designed presets for music and dialogue applications.
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.15.6 (Catalina)
- Windows: Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10.1, Pro Tools 12.8-2020.5, Cubase 9.5-10.5, FL Studio 20.6, Studio One 5, Reason 10, REAPER 6, Bitwig Studio 2-3
Melodyne 5 essential
- macOS - Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.13
- Windows - Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Activation - Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne 5 essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for activation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.