From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with the brand new Sculptor, create custom presets through machine learning with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter for mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
Neutron 3 packages the latest advances in audio and passes them on to you—so you can focus on your craft.
Sculpt your sound, fix your mix
Sculptor is the be-all end-all of audio goodness. For sweetening, fixing, and even creative applications, it’s like having a per-band army of compressors and EQs working tirelessly to shape your track. Sculptor talks with Track Assistant to understand the instrument you’re working with and gives real-time feedback to help shape your track. Sculptor can also work with any chosen instrument profile, letting you experiment with new sounds and make something entirely your own.
Improved Masking Meter
The Masking Meter Neutron is famous for, all grown up. With a convenient one-window display, smoother metering with more obvious actions like inverse link, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for any instrument, vocal, loop, and more. And now with even better connection to other inter-plugin communication enabled plug-ins, you can fix your mix fast.
Work much faster with performance gains to keep you focus on what’s important, without the annoyance of system slowdowns or standstills. Insert more instances of Neutron in your session, open sessions faster, forget about messing with settings and bouncing, and experience some seriously velvety visualizations. Not only is Neutron faster at processing your audio, but your sessions with multiple Neutrons will open faster, and refresh rates for visualizations have doubled.
Touch your audio
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines. Work directly with what you see and translate what you hear with easy-to-use controls nested in smooth, understandable metering. Remove the barriers between sound and visuals for a downright enjoyable mixing experience.
- Enhance your audio with the new Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely.
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix.
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past.
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control.
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears.
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership. Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ now with Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter.
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plugin communication. It’s the easiest way to visualize your entire mix, the way you hear it in your head.
Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only.