The iZotope Remix Bundle is a limited time bundle including RX 8 Standard, Stutter Edit 2, BreakTweaker Expanded, and Iris 2 at an amazing discount!
RX 8 STANDARD
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, RX is a post-production powerhouse. With iZotope RX 8 Standard, RX brings more power and intelligent processors for music and post than ever before. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the real-time plug-ins in your favorite DAW or NLE.
In addition to industry-leading repair tools for post, RX 8 Standard introduces groundbreaking new features for music production. Use Guitar De-noise to manage aspects of guitar performance like amplifier hum and interference, fret squeaks, and pick attacks—resulting in a clean, controlled recording. Leverage the improved source separation tech of Music Rebalance to mix musical elements of a stereo audio file independently, or automatically create individual stems for more nuanced mixing and processing. Prepare your production audio for broadcast at optimal loudness with an all-new Loudness Control module. Whether you’re cleaning up musical performances, performing last-minute mix edits, or preparing your audio for delivery, RX 8 Standard gives you the tools to get it done in record time.
The perfect tool for music and smaller post production studios and home environments.
- Includes everything in RX Elements
- NEW! Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise, and other guitar issues with Guitar De-noise
- IMPROVED! Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance
- NEW! Prepare your processed files for delivery with Loudness Control
- IMPROVED! Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with Batch Processor
- Independently adjust time and pitch with Variable Time and Variable Pitch
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair
- Remove instrument, click-track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, plosives, breaths, and mouth clicks
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View
- 28 modules, 14 plug-ins, and much more
STUTTER EDIT 2
From the mind of BT and in collaboration with iZotope, iZotope Stutter Edit 2 lets you create the famous “stutter” editing effect with one button to slice and dice your samples, tracks, and mixes. Create exciting movement with the new Curve Editor and control any effect in tempo. Dive deeper with new banks full of pre-made presets, soaring gestures, glitched-out breakdowns, and beyond. Elevate your productions and get a bottomless well of inspiration in a single plug-in with Stutter Edit 2.
With the new AUTO mode you can easily try out sounds in your mix and fire off gestures without any routing required. Or, easily connect a MIDI controller via an online help system that detects your DAW and provides step by step setup instructions. Get inspired with professionally designed presets that give you cinematic rises, exciting transitions, and club-ready filter sweeps out of the box, ready to be added to your productions. However you want to start your journey into Stutter Edit 2, you’ll be up and running and making sounds quickly.
MOVEMENT IN THE MIX
An upgraded Distort module, new Comb, Chorus, and Limiter modules, and a new Reverb module from BT’s personal collection join a suite of 11 effects that offer everything from lo-fi ear-candy to attention-grabbing tape stops. Every knob and slider in Stutter Edit 2 can move in time with your session using the new Curve Editor, letting you draw in the motion of your effects without needing to use your DAW’s automation. Choose your range with the blue sliders, pick a premade curve (or draw your own), and play back to hear your creation.
MAKE STUTTERS, BREAKS, AND CUTS
Put Stutter Edit 2 on your tracks to fire off rhythmic gestures, sweeping filters, glitchy effects, or everything at once. Access dozens of unique gestures through custom banks, each with their own rhythmic flavor ready-made to deliver inspiration fast. Chop up your samples to the beat, or just shred them into pitched, synth-y oblivion with the Stutter and Buffer controls. Get simple. Go deep. Try different gestures, and create your own!
- Stutter engine: Create instant rhythmic patterns out of any sound, trap your hi hat, make your vocals skip and jump, turn percussion into pitch or make an instant dubstep breakdown
- IMPROVED An easier setup with AUTO mode lets you audition sounds in your mix hassle-free with one button, or hook up a MIDI controller with step-by-step in-app help that detects what DAW you’re in
- NEW Curve Editor affects any setting in Stutter Edit 2, letting you make sweeping filters, pumping reverbs, and blends of lo-fi energy - drill into any setting to edit the curve in detail, or choose from 12 premade curves for instant inspiration
- NEW effects modules: get the creative juices flowing with deeper controls and more options for motion and chaos - Stutter Edit 2 adds new Comb and Chorus modules, along
- with a full-featured Reverb and two-band Distort module
- NEW Banks and gestures designed by BT deliver a wealth of effects, ideas, and sounds - saved banks auto-map to your MIDI key keyboard, giving you dozens of gestures at your fingertips
- NEW UI experience offers a logical workflow, with a new dedicated output section, easier Stutter controls, and a flexible system for saving banks and gestures
Make beats you've never heard before. Built on a futuristic MicroEdit Engine, iZotope BreakTweaker turns everything you know about rhythm on its head. Explore a new era of rhythmic possibilities with this forward-thinking and forward-sounding instrument!
Reinvent any beat by controlling pitch, rhythm, and texture—BreakTweaker allows you to shred, splice, and alter each individual note you place in the drum grid. You can blend drum samples with robust synthesis features to generate compelling hybrid sounds, and even melodic ideas!
- Cinematic Textures: The Cinematic Textures Expansion is a collection of rhythmic gestures ranging from esoteric patterns to dense pulses and beats. Designed to enhance film and television scores, and to intensify the texture of electronic and electro-acoustic music, this expansion is geared towards composers, producers and sound designers alike. With 71 presets and over 700 samples, Cinematic Textures was made with sonic exploration in mind. Delve into both percussive and tonal elements to inspire new ideas for your future musical works.
- Kicks & Snares by Beatport Sounds: If anyone knows what makes a track pulse, it’s Beatport, the world’s largest DJ and electronic music community. Exclusively created for iZotope’s BreakTweaker, this impressive-sounding drum sample collection from Beatport Sounds is perfectly suited for modern drum production. With solid kicks, snares, and a little percussion thrown in for good measure, Kicks & Snares will augment your already-stellar Factory Library with fresh flavors from the labs at Beatport. Simply load up the samples within BreakTweaker's Generator to start crafting your perfect kit.
- Modern Grooves: Designed by boutique sample creator Black Octopus, Modern Grooves is a high-end collection of samples and presets for producers and songwriters of all types. Modern but retro, crisp yet slick, Modern Grooves serves up full-fledged starting points for jamming out new track ideas. Prefer to start from scratch? With 300 new audio samples and 40 Generator presets, there’s plenty of rich material for customizing your own productions. Take a tour through Electro, Breaks, Deep House, House and more, then spice up any track that needs a lift. Get fresh beats for any genre with Modern Grooves.
- Vintage Machines: Browse through a treasure trove of heavy, dusty vintage beats and revisit hip hop, trap, upbeat techno, two step, dilla-style off-kilter beats and much more. With samples by world-renowned Goldbaby, Vintage Machines delivers an eclectic range of over 200 samples from the greatest drum machines out there, assembled into a unique collection of throwback fun. With 50 kits to choose from and 12 patterns each, you can mix and match your favorite lo-fi goodness and drop some vintage style into your track. Crunchy beats, head-bobbing sub and just a hint of old-school vibes take you back to the era of the greats.
- MicroEdit engine: With MicroEdit, you can repeat or chop each sequencer step at extremely high resolutions, creating stuttering beats and mangled synth effects with ease!
- Sequencer: Freed from the constraints of a fixed time signature, BreakTweaker’s Sequencer can program anything from basic patterns to unique tracks of patterns with individual lengths and speeds
- Generator: An entire library of custom waveforms by BT and other top producers gives you the building blocks you need to make compelling synthesized timbres
- Effects: BreakTweaker’s Generators come fortified with an array of distortion effects to dirty up, filter down, spread out, or otherwise mangle your sound
- Library: BreakTweaker comes with an extensive Factory Library of samples to choose from for building your next custom kit
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating Systems: Mac — OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard - macOS 10.13 High Sierra; PC — Win XP (32-bit Service Pack 3) - Win 10
- Plug-in Formats: AAX (64-bit), AU, RTAS (32-bit), VST, VST3
- Supported Hosts: Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4
iZotope Iris 2 is iZotope’s inspiring sample-based synthesizer, combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering. It generates sound by playing back up to four audio files at once, allowing you to mix instrument samples, found sounds, and synthesizer waves into nearly unlimited combinations. The unique Spectrogram interface lets you manipulate your audio by “painting” in filters, unlocking creative filtering possibilities that would be impossible with traditional synthesizer controls.
- Spectral filtering: Load up to four individual audio files to form your sound, and "paint" filters onto each sample using Iris 2's unique Spectral Filtering system
- Modulation: Bring movement and expression to your sound with dynamic tremolo effects, expressive vibratos, and radical filter sweeps, all easily synced to your host tempo
- Effects: Iris 2 features some of the best of iZotope’s award-winning signal processing technology, including distortion, chorus, and stereo delay effects
- Sound library: Get a great sound quickly with an epic library of new patches and audio samples—all included with your purchase of Iris 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.