This is an upgrade for current owners of any previous version of RX Elements or Plug-in Pack.
Introducing RX 8 Advanced
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 8 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 8 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable.
In RX 8, we’re giving you more control over your audio. Use Spectral Recovery to restore discarded frequencies in audio from compressed live-streams or video calls, or use the all-new Wow & Flutter module to fix pitch drift in music recordings. Break out Guitar De-noise to tighten up your guitar recordings, an even more powerful Music Rebalance for stem separation and mix tweaking, and the revamped Loudness Control module. Unleash the overhauled Batch Processor on audio of any kind for simultaneous multi-file editing, reformatting, and exporting.
- Perfect for post production studios and facilities
- Includes everything in RX 8 Standard
- Replace missing high-end frequencies in dialogue recordings with Spectral Recovery
- Correct pitch drifts in music recordings with Wow & Flutter
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb
- Perform mix adjustments or stem separation with the improved Music Rebalance
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind
- Spectrogram editor with horizontal scrolling
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools
The latest advances in machine learning
Years of research and innovations in machine learning have allowed us to solve some of the most impossible repair issues in audio post production, making re-recording a thing of the past. To process audio in RX 8, our trained algorithm makes around 100,000 decisions per second about the amount of dialogue present in each pixel of the spectrogram. Advances in machine learning have allowed us to develop repair solutions for lavalier mic rustle, unwanted dialogue reverb, noisy dialogue backgrounds, vocal extraction, and vocal removal.
- Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) - macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows: 8 & 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.