RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by more top post production engineers than anything else to quickly and reliably deliver great sound.
Built on decades of iZotope research, RX 9 tackles emerging audio capture and production issues to help you tell clear, impactful stories.
What’s new in RX 9?
Enhanced separation with Dialogue Isolate
Let your dialogue shine
Using iZotope machine learning, this new version of Dialogue Isolate makes it easier than ever to extract clean dialogue from its environment, without artifacts. Instantly separate speech from crowds, traffic, footsteps, weather, and more.
Instantly eliminate all hums
Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without artifacts or affecting the audio quality. In one pass, eliminate radio and transmitter interference, camera and generator hum, and more.
Complex Ambience Match
Movement brings scenes to life
Now you can seamlessly connect dialogue and ADR cuts with real background movement and textures with the new Complex mode in Ambience Match. Quickly match ambiences never before possible: ocean, wind, traffic, crowds, and more!
Additional enhancements in RX 9
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature.
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic® using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by top post production engineers on countless movies and TV shows to quickly and reliably restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Get full control over your audio whether extracting dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate's machine learning, removing hum and interference instantly with dynamic De-hum, or matching previously impossible ambiences with movement and texture using the new complex mode in Ambience Match—all with multichannel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- Mac: macOS Mojave (10.14.6) - macOS Big Sur (11.6)*
- Windows: Windows 10
* Intel Macs or Apple Silicon Macs in Rosetta mode only.
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
Logic Pro, Pro Tools 2021, Live 11, Cubase 10.5-11, Nuendo 11, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC