RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by more top post production engineers than anything else to quickly and reliably deliver great sound.
Built on decades of iZotope research, RX 9 tackles emerging audio capture and production issues to help you tell clear, impactful stories.
What’s new in RX 9?
Instantly eliminate all hums
Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without artifacts or affecting the audio quality. In one pass, eliminate radio and transmitter interference, camera and generator hum, and more.
Additional enhancements in RX 9
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature.
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic® using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, RX 9 is a complete toolkit for audio cleanup and restoration. Instantly remove all hum and interference with dynamic De-hum, rebalance your mix and create stems with Music Rebalance, and clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic® using the new Spectral Editor built on ARA. Using the standalone audio editor or plug-ins inside your favorite DAW or NLE, RX 9 allows you to surgically fix dialogue and music performances.
- Mac: macOS Mojave (10.14.6) - macOS Big Sur (11.6)*
- Windows: Windows 10
* Intel Macs or Apple Silicon Macs in Rosetta mode only.
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
Logic Pro, Pro Tools 2021, Live 11, Cubase 10.5-11, Nuendo 11, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC