Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis
Played by Eric Choi of "We Came As Romans" in 2010
All samples are a work of art created by Joey Sturgis.
You may not sell these samples as a work of your own.
You may use these samples in a music, video, or film production.
The above sentence says "YOU MAY", please read this closely.
You may not sell these samples (as a whole, or in part) within other libraries, sample sets, or products of any kind.
- Kick, 22x18, 10 ply, maple
- Snare, 14x7, 20 ply, maple w/ 10 ply reinforcement rings
- hi tom, 12x7, 10 ply, maple
- low tom, 16x14, 10 ply, maple
- hi hat, Paiste Twenty 14in
- left crash, Zildjian A Custom Projection 19in
- right crash, Zildjian Z Custom Medium 19in
- china, Paiste Prototype 20in
- splash a, Paiste Alpha Metal 10in
- splash b, Sabian AA 10in
- splash c, Zildjian K Custom Hybrid 11in
- zilbell a & b, Zildjian Small 6in
- recorded at 44.1kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- pres used: api 3124, digimax d8, rme ff800
- "perfect dynamics" achieved by pre-volume leveling of each articulation
- all samples are "panned" from the drummer's perspective
- pre-mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
- kick, Audix D6
- snare, Shure SM57
- toms, Senheiser MD 421-II
- overheads, neumann KM 184, spaced stereo pair
- room, Rode k2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.