Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis
All samples are a work of art created by Joey Sturgis.
You may not sell these samples as a work of your own.
You may use these samples in a music, video, or film production.
You may not sell these samples (as a whole, or in part) within other libraries, sample sets, or products of any kind.
- Kontakt Instruments, ALL (full kontakt 4 only)
- Kontakt Multi, tom set in one instrument
- Wav File for each sample
- Each tom recorded with articulations and performed velocity
- All toms are from a Dorsia kit. Unfortunately, the sizes are unknown.
- It is a set of three toms (high, mid, and low).
- Recorded at 44.1 kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- Pres Used: API 3124+, DigiMax D8, RME FF800, Great River ME-1NV
- Clocks Used: BIGBEN
- Convertors Used: RME FF800, DIGI 192 I/O
- "Perfect Dynamics" achieved by pre-volume leveling of each articulation
- All samples are "pre-panned" from the drummer's perspective
- Pre-Mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
Neumann, Rode, Oktava, Audio Technica
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.