VEGAS Movie Studio 17 provides easy entry into complete video editing. Automated tools put movie making into everyone’s hands regardless of experience. The Guided Video Creator leads the new user through a series of simple decisions and creates the video automatically. It also generates a complete timeline where you can take full control of your projects with all of the famously fast and efficient tools when you’re ready to create the perfect movie.
- You need a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10
- 2 GHz 2-core processor (3 GHz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 16 GB RAM (32 GB recommended for 4K)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for downloading, registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
Program requires one-time registration.
Video: AAC, AA3, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC (Platinum & Suite only)
Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Picture: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
Video: AVC/AAC, AVCHD, AVI, HEVC (Platinum & Suite only), MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, RM, WMV
Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
Picture: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
Other: VEGAS Movie Studio Project Archive (*.vf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.