The ULN-2 3d is the result of our dream to create a piece of audio gear that provides unbelievable audio quality while at the same time offering a degree of mobility, functionality, convenience and expandability that was simply not possible until now.
The successful integration of world-class analog stages, excellent A/D/A conversion, and the amazing routing, digital mixing and MHLink connectivity enabled by the 3d platform, places the ULN-2 3d in a unique position among computer audio interfaces.
The ULN-2 3d is a portable, high–quality, modular multi-format audio converter, interface, and processor.
Each ULN-2 3d integrates:
- Exceptional A/D Conversion (2 channels)
- Exceptional D/A Conversion (2 channels - line level)
- Exceptional D/A Conversion (2 channels) with independent:
- Analog domain monitor control
- Exceptional headphone output with dedicated Volume control
- MH ULN preamps (2 channels)
- AES I/O (2 Channels)
- SPDIF I/O (2 Channels)
- ADAT I/O (8 Channels)
- All Analog I/O supports 96k
- All Digital I/O supports 192k
- 128 Channel x 64 bus mixer (up to 192k)
- Instantiable DSP processing with over 100 plugins
- Integrated surround-capable Monitor Controller
- Incredibly accurate DPLL clock with ultra-low jitter
- Seamless hardware multi-unit unification over MHLink (mixer, routing and transport)
- MH EdgeBus Card slot with support for AES/SPDIF/MADI/ADAT/TOSLINK/MIDI (depending on card)
- SMUX support for ADAT and MADI
- Front panel metering and control with dedicated gain knobs
- Bullet-proof recording with the integrated Record Panel
- MIO Console 3d
- MHLink Ethernet connectivity
- USB-C connectivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.