The 358 Enhancer is a single-stage, 'straight-path' process allowing control of the bass/treble frequency balance of a stereo mix or mono channel.
It can be used in many applications requiring from slight to more drastic frequency balance correction, but unlike a conventional EQ or filter, the 358 uses internal multi-band phase processing.
This results in a more dynamic, realistic frequency content which is adjustable with two main controls for constructive (boost) process, folding at the classic 150Hz (LF) and 2.4KHz (HF) frequencies.
The internal process includes a detection stage based on the analog envelope detector circuit, first introduced in MIA's 925 Compressor.
In addition, the 'Phase-Compensation' mode (PHASE COMP. button) applies a fixed process to the whole bandwidth of the program material, for stereo image enhancement on two-channel mix or mix-buss applications. This 'phase-deviation' process has been developed carefully as a one-way stereo signal conditioning and enhancement, especially for sounds which are 'panned', or containing instrument-position information.
- The 358 Enhancer features a single-stage, ‘straight-path’ process, allowing control of the bass/treble frequency balance of a stereo mix or mono channel, with : An internal multi-band phase processing algorithm for more dynamic, realistic frequency content.
- A detection stage based on the analog envelope detector circuit.
- A 'Phase-Compensation' mode, for stereo image enhancement.
- 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- OSX 10.7 – 10.14 (64 bit)
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or
- iLok 2nd generation or higher
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.