The next generation of preamp/converters.
For more than a decade, DigiMax-series preamp/converters have been relied on in countless recording studios worldwide. The DigiMax DP88 is the latest innovation in the DigiMax line, offering digitally controlled, analog preamps and unmatched digital conversion up to 96 kHz. Like its predecessors, the DigiMax DP88 provides the connectivity, flexibility, and professional sound quality to make it a perfect fit in any studio environment.
The DigiMax DP88 provides professional sound quality and features previously unavailable in its class:
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps with individual phantom power
- Controlled from front panel and remotely via MIDI
- Controlled from UC Surface and Studio One® 3 when connected to a PreSonus® Studio 192
- 8 balanced, direct A/D line-level inputs (DB25)
- 8 balanced DAC outputs (DB25) to expand your interface outputs
- 8 balanced, direct outputs (DB25)
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O with 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- Input metering
- External clock-source select (ADAT or BNC)
- BNC word clock I/O
- MIDI I/O
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.