This is an upgrade for those who currently own BOTH Studio One Artist AND a Quantum audio interface (Quantum 2 and Quantum 2626 excluded)
Create Without Boundaries. Produce Without Limits. Perform Without Fear.
From studio to stage, Studio One 5 is your creative partner, production assistant, online publisher, mastering suite, and bandmate. No other DAW lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform... all from a single application with an intuitive, time-saving drag-and-drop workflow.
What’s new in Version 5:
- NEW!! Show Page. Studio One’s new Show Page lets you add backing tracks, virtual instruments, and plug-in racks for live musicians all from a single, intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that can easily receive content directly from any track on the Studio One Song Page.
- NEW! Score View. Based on our award-winning Notion composition and notation software, the new Score View lets you enter, view, and edit notes using standard notation.
- NEW! Clip Gain Envelopes. The newly-added Clip Gain Envelope is the perfect tool for correcting sections of audio that are either too loud or too soft, without adding a compressor or limiter plug-in.
- NEW! Melodyne Essential 5 integration. The new Melodyne Essential 5 adds vastly improved vocal editing tools, integrated chord detection and a chord grid.
- NEW! Redesigned Native Effects™ plug-in suite. The complete suite of Studio One’s Native Effect plug-ins have a fresh new look and some amazing new features. Several plug-ins—including Analog Delay, Rotor and Tricomp—have been updated with an State Space Modeled drive stage for natural analog saturation.
- NEW! Extended Mixer Scenes. Capture your entire console state and recall the entire mixer scenes or selectively recall Volume, Pan, Mute, Inserts, Sends, and more on any or every channel.
- NEW! Aux Channels. A new channel type that allows any external instruments and audio sources to be fed into Studio One®’s mixer without the need to create an audio track that clutters your session.
- NEW! Independent Listen Bus. Use the Listen Bus to provide a control room feed, independent of the main output, with its own level control, AFL/PFL solo option, and insert slots for your favorite room calibration plug-ins.
- NEW! Key Switches and Note Controllers support. Key switches are now filtered and excluded from any type of playback processing, and Studio One now supports Note Controllers and MIDI Polyphonic Expression
- NEW! MTC/MMC Sync. Studio One can now be synced to external hardware devices via MIDI Time Code.
- The only DAW that lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single, intuitive application
- NEW! Perform live with Studio One! Use your recorded assets to bring your studio sound to the live show; play virtual amps live; sequence and re-arrange your Setlist
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support.
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Console Shaper emulates the sound of an analog console with control over drive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk, thanks to Mix Engine FX’s cross-channel processing
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
- Five powerful virtual instruments including: Impact XT drum sampler; Presence XT virtual sample-player; Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer; Mojito monophonic subtractive synthesizer; and Sample One XT live sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- NEW! Score View for traditional notation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.