Reason 11 Full Version
Reason 11 - Make music the way you want
Reason is a powerful collection of virtual instruments, effects and production tools where musical ideas and amazing sounds comes to life. Use it as a plugin with your favorite DAW or produce music in Reason standalone.
New in Reason 11
Make music your way - plugged in or standalone
Reason’s rack of legendary synths, instruments and effects can now be used in your favorite DAW with the Reason Rack Plugin. Reason 11 includes both the plugin version and the standalone Reason music production software.
New effect devices
- Quartet Chorus Ensemble: four flavors of chorus and ensemble effects. From classical vintage chorus to the unique sound of granular ensemble.
- Sweeper Modulation Effect: multi-talented phaser, flanger and filter unit with dynamic modulation options.
Mixing console modules are now available as rack devices
- Master Bus Compressor: Reason’s ready-for-radio compressor can now be applied anywhere in the rack.
- Channel Dynamics: put the compression, expander and gate from Reason’s console anywhere in your signal chain
- Channel EQ: the legendary EQ unit featured in countless platinum recordings is now its own rack device.
A number of improvements to Reason’s creative flow will will let you work faster and smoother than ever:
- Curved automation - smooth curves for smooth mixes
- Audio clip crossfades - adjacent clips can now crossfade into each other
- Improved and individual vertical zoom - expanded and per-track zoom level in the sequencer
- Mute MIDI notes - try out variations by muting and unmuting separate notes
- New pen tool to draw multiple notes - a real time saver for drum programming
- Show played and selected notes in key edit
- Additional workflow enhancements: absolute snap, draw automation point at same level, shortcut for moving notes an octave
Virtual studio rack
At the heart of Reason is a virtual rack where you craft the sounds your music needs, from scratch or from Reason’s huge library of sounds. Synthesizers, instruments and effects–as many as you need. Reason covers every need from the synthetic and electronic to acoustic and organic.
As you build your rack, everything is automatically connected and routed for you. If you want to dive deeper, turn Reason’s rack around and you’ll find yourself in modular heaven! Experiment and play around until you find the sound you are after by routing audio and control voltage freely between devices in the rack. Your imagination is the only limitation to what you can build.
With a multi-gigabyte supply of synth sounds, sampled instruments, drum kits, loops and effects, Reason's built-in sound bank comes packed with everything you need to make any style of music. The integrated browser helps you quickly find and try thousands of sounds across a huge sound library.
Reason as a plugin
Using the Reason Rack Plugin you can make music with all of Reason’s beloved instruments, effects and sounds in your DAW. Used like this, Reason is a super-sized expansion to your studio setup with its synthesizers, drum machines, samplers, MIDI effects, sampled instruments and creative effects.
The instruments and effects can be used just like in Reason. Stack them, combine them, add Reason’s Player MIDI FX units. When you want more options, Reason Rack Plugin can also be expanded with exclusive Rack Extension plugins. Create the studio rack of your dreams!
The Reason Rack Plugin is included with Reason.
Reason for music production
When used standalone, Reason is a powerful virtual studio for fast and creative music production.
Capture your musical ideas in Reason’s powerful sequencer. Record and edit audio, MIDI or automation with powerful recording and editing tools. Always in sync with your flow, forever adapting to you and your working methods, Reason's sequencer simply gets you there faster.
Reason has a unique take on tempo, key and pitch. Record first and decide on tempo later with Reason’s always-on, real-time and project-wide time stretch. Want to try a new key? Transpose your audio and retain the tempo. Fine tune your vocal performances to perfection with Pitch Edit. Or rework, resample or reshape your recordings into something completely new.
When finalizing your song, Reason's mixer gives your tracks that big studio sound right out of your computer. The Mixer is faithfully modeled after the legendary SSL 9000k* analog mixing desk, with flexible routing, full dynamics, EQ, full automation, groups and parallel channels, and its famous master-bus compression.
Extending your rack
When you're looking for even more creative options, plugins come to the rescue. You can expand your virtual rack with new, inspiring instruments and effects created by developers around the world—from modern effects to vintage instruments. Rack Extension plugins are full rack citizens, giving you a fully integrated experience. Or use industry standard VST plugins right in your Reason rack.
- Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer
- Grain Sample Manipulator
- Klang Tuned Percussion Instrument
- Pangea World Instruments
- Humana Vocal Ensemble Instrument
- Radical Piano - advanced acoustic piano
- Monotone Bass Synthesizer
- Rytmik Drum Machine
- Kong Drum Designer
- Thor polysonic synthesizer
- NN19 sampler
- NN-XT advanced sampler
- Malström graintable synthesizer
- Dr. Octo Rex loop player
- Redrum pattern-based drum machine
- Subtractor analog subtractive synthesizer
- ID-8 songwriter's toolbox
- Quartet Chorus Ensemble - new in Reason 11
- Sweeper Modulation Effect - new in Reason 11
- Master Bus Compressor - new in Reason 11
- Channel Dynamics - new in Reason 11
- Channel EQ - new in Reason 11
- RV7000 MkII advanced convolution reverb
- The Echo high quality delay & tape echo
- Softube Guitar amplifier with amp and cabinet modeling
- Softube Bass amplifier with amp and cabinet modeling
- Scream 4 Sound Destruction Unit
- Alligator triple channel pattern based gate
- Pulveriser distortion, compressor and envelope follower module
- Synchronous Effects Modulator
- Neptune pitch corrector and voice synthesizer
- Audiomatic Retro Transformer
- MClass 4-band mastering EQ
- MClass Dual band stereo imager
- MClass Stereo compressor with sidechain input, soft-knee mode and CV out
- MClass Maximizer with look-ahead and soft clip
- ‘RV-7 digital reverb
- DDL-1 digital delay line
- D-11 foldback distortion
- ECF-42 envelope-controlled filter
- DF-101 chorus/flanger
- PH-90 phaser
- COMP-01 compressor
- PEQ2 2-band EQ
- BV512 vocoder with 4 to 512 bands and equalization
- UN16 unison
Player MIDI effects and utility devices
- Scales & Chords
- Dual Arpeggio
- Note Echo
- RPG-8 Monophonic Arpeggiator
- ReGroove Mixer real-time groove console
- Matrix pattern-based sequencer
- Pulsar Dual LFO
- 14:2 mixer w/ EQ and effects send/return
- 6:2 channel stereo line mixer
- Spider Audio Merger & Splitter
- Spider Control Voltage Merger & Splitter
- Combinator, for building chains of instruments, effects, and pattern sequencers
Sounds and patches
- Huge factory sound bank with more than 29000 device patches, loops and samples.
Reason music production software features
- VST plugin support: add any instrument or effect plugin to Reason’s rack
- Delay compensation makes all signal paths play in perfect, phase-locked sync
- Opens songs and synth patches made in Reason Compact - the free pocket music studio for iOS
- Rack Extensions lets you expand your collection of instruments and effects from Reason Studios and 3rd party developers
- Support for Ableton Link: effortlessly sync Reason and other link enabled apps over WiFi
- Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels
- Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with Blocks mode and audio comping tools
- High quality realtime time stretch & audio transpose
- Pitch Edit mode for polishing your vocal recordings
- Audio slicing and audio quantize—correct the timing of your audio recordings
- Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
- MIDI instrument output—control synths, samplers and keyboards from Reason's sequencer
- MIDI clock output—sync hardware to Reason
- Advanced exporting—export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
- Live sampling on all Sampler devices
- Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
- Supports all major file formats—from wave and aiff to mp3 and more
- Realtime sample rate and bit depth conversion allows for importing any audio into Reason without issues
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason fast and powerful on any computer
- Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file.
- Advanced modeled mixing console with complete channel strip for every instrument and audio channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.