Vintage Accordion is a virtual instrument based on a vintage Italian accordion made in Castelfidardo in the 60s.
Paolo Principi says:
"To realize it I made a deep study about its special sound. I love that sound and all its expressive variations. To capture its soul I worked with amazing technical tools (from microphones to sound card, from editing software to development system). I recorded in 95kHz/24-bit resolution, edited and looped almost 1300 waveforms for a total of 2GB of memory storage. All samples are perfectly looped. I recorded all the registers of my accordion, all the keys for 4 velocity layers and 2 round robin. I adopted a filter to simulate the harmonic variation of sounds during its dynamic range. I separately recorded the key-on and key-off noises for a more realistic sound."
Paolo Principi, musician and sound designer
- Vintage "Titano Accordion" implementation.
- 1289 Samples.
- >1,8 GB Storage.
- 96 kHz Sample rate.
- 24-bit resolution.
- All sample are perfectly looped.
- 4 velocity layers.
- 2 Round robin per layer.
- Filter modulated by Expression (CC11).
- Tremolo effect modulated by Modulation wheel.
- 7 accordion registers implemented.
- Key-on and key-off noises.
- Register change noises.
- Key Switch for quick register change.
- Adjustable volume for each voice (16", 8", 4" and noise).
- Right hand and left hand presets.
- Powered by UVI Engine XT.
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later.
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free.
- Playable by Motu MachFive too (requires v3.2.1).
- PACE protection system.
- Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account - not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
- UVI Workstation, UVI Falcon or Motu Machfive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.