Upgrade for current registered owners of Reference Headphone
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately. Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Reference 4 creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plug-in for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
Reference 4 Studio Edition includes:
- Reference 4 Measure - easy-to-use software for measuring the unique sound of your speakers in your room
- Reference 4 DAW plug-in - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio via system driver
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.