DrumCore 4 is an upgrade of the award-winning DrumCore 3 plug-in drum instrument with stereo 24 bit audio loops and MIDI loops of inspiring performances by hit-proven drummers, plus multi-velocity drum kit samples across a multitude of styles. Now a 64-bit VST3/AAX/AU plug-in, DrumCore 4 works with most popular 64-bit recording software, and includes a convenient groove browser, song timeline, mixer, effects and more. Choose to use royalty-free drum loops by celebrity drummers (provided as tempo-adjustable GrooveSets in a wide variety of styles), or create your own grooves with multi-velocity drum kits, which are MIDI-mapped and customizable, making DrumCore easy to use with external controllers. DrumCore 4 is the perfect tool for songwriters, composers, musicians and producers. Simply drag and drop grooves to tracks in most popular recording applications on Mac OS and Windows.
Audio Loops, MIDI files, and Sampled Drum Kits
DrumCore 4 Prime contains more than ten thousand tempo-stretchable, royalty free audio drum loops recorded in sparkling 24-bit 48kHz format. Many of the loops also have a matching MIDI version to edit or create your own fills and rhythms that work seamlessly with the audio. These MIDI loops can be used to trigger the included 100 multi-velocity sampled drum kits. Not enough? DrumCore 4 includes an integrated store, built directly in the plugin, which allows you to purchase and download more loops, MIDI files, and sampled kits from an ever growing collection.
DrumCore 4 Prime is more than just a collection of tempo-stretchable audio loops. Switching to MIDI loops gives you an incredible amount of control over the sound and quality of the sampled kits. Using the new Kit Tab, users can mix, apply effects, and create customized kits using individual instruments from any the 100 included kits. Want the recognizable snare of Matt Sorum with the thunderous kick drum of Terence Higgins? The choice is yours.
In addition to being able to apply effects to the individual drums when using MIDI, all new stereo MasterFX can be applied to both audio and MIDI loops. A multiband compressor, parametric EQ, and stereo delay are included with a spectrum analyzer to ensure you know exactly what is happening with your audio. Customize your sound directly in the plug-in without the need for extra effects in your DAW.
- Audio + MIDI Drum Loops
- Audio drum loop and MIDI drum loop collection and sampled drum kits in a AAX/VST3/AU plug-in. DrumCore gives you the realism of stereo 24 bit 48 kHz recorded audio performances and the versatility of MIDI. Tempo-stretchable. Export as WAV or MIDI.
- Groove Browser
- Find grooves based on Style and Feel (1/8th, Shuffle, etc.).
- Drum Kits
- Layer sounds and grooves on different tracks, mix and match kit sounds (snare, kick, etc.), retune them and modify individual sounds, or process/mix drum groups using the Kit Mixer.
- New in DrumCore 4
- Improved interface
- 64-bit compatibility
- Updated plug-in formats (AAX/VST3/AU)
- Mixer view with insert effects
- Song timeline for assembling loops
- Integrated store for easily purchasing add-on content directly in the plugin
- Much more!
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64 SP1, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.