E-Licenser not included(sold separately)
This is an educational discounted product. Proof of educational status required. Please contact us before purchasing.
Steinberg WaveLab Pro
WaveLab Pro is much more than the master of mastering. Its modular approach allows you to use different parts of its comprehensive feature set in every area of professional audio production. Whether it’s sample-accurate editing, precise spectral changes, audio restoration, forensic analysis of sound files and many other uses, WaveLab has the tools to do the job incredibly accurately and intuitively. Used by many musicians, radio journalists and podcasters, Steinberg WaveLab 10 Pro offers a comprehensive feature set that meets all demands of mixing and mastering studios, post-production facilities, sound designers, musicians, journalists, broadcasters and other audio creatives.
New in Pro Version 10:
- Import markers from XML files
- Move markers to their nearest zero cross position
- Increased number of effects and playback processing slots in the Master section
- New Follow Playback control in the Marker window of the Audio Editor and Audio Montage
- New performance monitoring meter in the transport bar
- Offset information now available in fade out tool-tip
- Additional Riff meta data now available
- CD Tool Window now displays CD album title
- Option to remove all batch processor plug-ins from a chain at once
- Enhanced preview in File Browser
- Real-time rendering with audition
- Improved third-party VST plug-in support
- Improved playback performance
Exclusive Pro features
WaveLab 10 offers several tools and enhancements that are exclusive to the Pro edition, such as allowing users to integrate external effect devices into the signal flow by providing more flexible ways to integrate external hardware effects. New to WaveLab Pro is also Reference Track for adding a reference audio file and then toggling between the reference audio file and other tracks. WaveLab Pro now also opens up to other audio editors, providing users the option to access and modify audio with other editors like SpectraLayers from within WaveLab. Highlights of Audio Montage include the support of multitrack recording and non-destructive inline editing. WaveLab Pro 10 also records and renders live input streams through the Master Section and the inserted plug-in chain.
Covering common ground
Both Pro and Elements versions now offer video playback support, letting users arrange, edit and process the audio of video within Audio Montage. The Audio Editor now includes undo/redo edit history in order for users to move from one edit to the next and recover previous versions of edited part without losing the changes made to the rest of the audio. The former Effect Tool Windows has been redesigned and renamed the Montage Inspector, making it easier to use. The track list in the Audio Montage has also witnessed an overhaul, with several improvements to the user interface. Due to the enhanced audio I/O routing provided in WaveLab 10, the audio connections settings dialog has also been renewed.
- Video playback support to arrange, edit and process the audio of a video file in synchronization with the visuals
- Extended external effects support for integrating external effect devices into the WaveLab signal flow via external FX buses (Pro only)
- Reference Track for adding a reference audio file to the Audio Montage, allowing switching between it and the audio files being worked on (Pro only)
- External editor support for integrating other audio editors into the WaveLab workflow, allowing clips to be modified in those applications from within the WaveLab session (Pro only)
- Undo/Redo History is a completely new undo/redo edit history system, also now available for the first time in the Audio Editor workspace
- Multitrack recording in the Audio Montage (Pro only)
- Audio Montage Inspector and track list overhaul which delivers user interface improvements in the Audio Montage window, with dedicated controls for audio, reference and video tracks
- Audio Montage Inline Editing allows complete clips to be opened from within the Audio Montage and non-destructively edited in the Waveform Editor or Spectrum Editor (Pro only)
- Live input stream recording which lets as many audio streams as the input device/system can handle be recorded/rendered through the Master section and inserted plug-in chain (Pro only)
- Further improvements including an enhanced audio settings dialog; Marker list and CD list follow playback indicator; import markers from XML files (Pro only); more effects and playback processing in the Master section (Pro only); performance monitor; CD album display in the CD Tool window; real-time rendering with audition; improved third-party VST plug-in support; improved playback and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.