Bag-lama or ‘saz’ is a folk instrument whose history goes back more than 1000 years, to a time when Turks first started settling in Anatolia.
For centuries poets reflected their deepest emotions with baglama and it became an essential instrument for all kinds of traditional celebrations, including weddings. Meanwhile the instrument’s popularity spread from Asia to Anatolia, to Rumelia and even to some parts of Europe. It is still one of Anatolia’s dearest and most precious sounds.
Volko Baglama supports VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats.
- Chromatic tones
- Coma sounds
- Individual baglama voices
- Chordal sounds
- 379 MB 24/44.1 high quality sample library
- 5 channels
- Limiter and reverb
- VST, AU and RTAS support
7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- 400 MB free hard disk space
- Display capable of 800×600
- VST, AU or RTAS capable host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)