A Fun, Yet Sophisticated Tool for Creating Synths and Effects
Dive deep into the mind-bending world of modular synthesis with Multiphonics CV-2, a powerful yet simple ecosystem for exploration, experimentation, creation, learning, and fun.
Multiphonics CV-2 is a versatile modular platform for assembling and playing patches.
With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics CV-2 is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers.
It is also a great learning environment for newcomers.
At the core of Multiphonics CV-2 is a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
- Can be used as a synthesizer or an effect processor
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronization in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Plenty of modulation options
- Library of top-notch modules
- Vast library of synth and effect patches by renowned artists
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version
The AAS Sound and Feel
At the core of Multiphonics CV-2 is a comprehensive library of first-class modules, designed to work together in an optimal manner for a coherent and consistent patching experience.
Beyond their simple look, the modules are packed with features including plenty of modulation options, audio rate modulation, curated defaults, feedback loops, etc. - all delivered with the musicality and sound quality AAS is renowned for.
Explore The Patch Collection
Get ready for a wild sonic journey with this eclectic collection of patches created by top sound designers.
From simple essential patches to the most delirious experimentations, each preset features carefully-chosen macros and documentation.
This collection was assembled to provide a comfortable starting point for the novice and a rich source of inspiration and wonderment for the creative musician and sound designer.
New in Multiphonics CV-2
- Can now be used as an effect processor
- 15 new modules
- 6 Improved modules
- 100 new effect patches
- 50 new synth patches
- Stereo patching
- One-to-many module patching
- Many-to-many module patching
- Multimodule actions
- Improved browser
- Scalable UI
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone