Whether you’re recording basic tracks or adding the final touches on your mix, the Apogee Digital Symphony ECS Channel Strip offers a simple but comprehensive EQ, compression and saturation for enhancing your tracks with minimum fuss and maximum results.
The Channel Strip’s EQ is based on vintage 1970’s hardware EQ that’s simple but potent, so you can dial in your sound with ease. Switch the high pass filter to the compressor sidechain for aggressive compression without pumping.
With parameters tuned by legendary mixer Bob Clearmountain, the compressor offers foolproof gain reduction with just the essential controls. Parallel compression is easy using the included Mix knob.
Add the finishing touch to your sound with variable levels of saturation, from subtle volume-boosting through crunchy and exciting to full-on crush.
FLEXIBLE WORKFLOWS WITH SYMPHONY DESKTOP
The ECS Channel Strip runs both on Symphony Desktop on-board hardware DSP and as a native plugin in your DAW, opening an array of innovative and flexible workflows. Commit to your processing with Print FX mode or set up DualPath monitoring for zero latency recording with the ECS Channel Strip.
- 3-band EQ with Lo Shelf, Mid Peak with broad or narrow bandwidth, High Shelf and variable High Pass Filter. The High Pass filter may be switched to the compressor sidechain for frequency-dependent compression.
- Compressor with variable Threshold and 3 ratio choices, plus Dry/Wet Mix control for parallel compression. Autogain ensures a consistent output level regardless of the amount of gain reduction applied.
- Drive control to add saturation; Output control for gain correction after processing.
- Presets offer instant access to a wide range of processing from subtle to over-the-top!
- Channel Strip format offering multiple effects in one plugin.
- Vintage-modeled 3-band EQ
- Clearmountain-tuned Compressor with Auto Makeup
- Saturation from subtle gain to warm crush
- Flexible High-Pass
- DualPath flexibility with Symphony Desktop
- Mac: macOS 13 and higher; 4 GB minimum RAM, 8GB of higher recommended; free Pace iLok account – physical iLok not required
- Windows: Windows 10 and higher; 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended; free Pace iLok account – physical iLok not required
- AAX Native, AU, VST or VST 3 Compatible Host Application