A delay worth waiting for.
Of all the essential mix tools, the delay may be the most creatively satisfying. So we asked ourselves: Could we take one of our favorite effects and give it an upgrade?
We set out to develop our vision for a warmer sounding, more inspiring delay plugin: One that lets you design your own delay sounds through a versatile selection of onboard flavoring tools. Easily and intuitively.
Comeback Kid includes everything you'd expect from a new go-to delay — plus some unexpected extras.
SETUP YOUR DELAY:
BPM-synced modes: Straight, dotted, triplet. Free mode: 0.01 ms - 2500 ms. Ping-Pong option.
ADD SOME CHARACTER:
• Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: Tame your delays with analog modeled filters.
• Attack + Sustain: Sculpt your delays with flexible transient designers.
• Cheap: Degrade you delays with a custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital units.
• Tape: Warm-up your delays with analog-style tape saturation.
• Swirl: Add movement to your delays with an analog modeled phaser.
• Sauce: Add space to your delays with a touch of algorithmic reverb.
• Wider: Widen your delays through L/R time variations.
• Richer: Add dimension to your delays through L/R pitch variations.
• Pan: Place your delays in the stereo image.
• Mono: Turn your delays into mono.
• Ducker: Lower your delays when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
• Destiny: Leave your delays to destiny — for a less robotic, more human and unpredictable vibe.
As with our other effects, each knob is the tip of the iceberg — with plenty of good stuff going on under the hood. This gives you flexible sound sculpting options, while your workflow remains fast.
Delays that work in your flavor.
Want a tape delay vibe for your lead synth, a modern slap on your vocals and a crunchy lofi echo on your guitars? Not a problem. Want to mix and match all of the above to create something new? Also not a problem! Comeback Kid is designed to adapt to your sound — not the other way around. And with no sub-menus or hidden features, everything you need is right in front of you. Even some inspiration:
Comeback Kid comes loaded with 61 presets* created by friends of BABY Audio - including:
· Mick Schultz: Grammy Nominated, Multi-Platinum, producer for Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jeremih etc.
· Anthony Saffery: Billboard #1 producer / engineer for Portugal. The Man, Dirty Vegas, Cornershop etc.
*For best results with the presets, gain stage the incoming signal to around -18db.
Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
Platforms supported: Mac OS 10.7 and up including Catalina. PC Windows 7 and up.
DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Reaper, Reason + more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.