Blue Cat's Fader Hub is a network mixing and streaming software that provides an easy solution to play and record with other musicians on a local network or through the Internet in real time.
Join the LLAN party! Connect your instrument and play with other musicians over the Low Latency Audio Network (LLAN) thanks to this unique network mixing and streaming console.
Fader Hub features a local mixing console to mix several audio inputs from an audio interface, and a network mixer that can send the local mixdown to other computers over the network, and mix it locally with the audio streams received from them.
It is fully compatible and interoperable with the Connector plug-in.
It includes several built-in audio effects and can also load third party VST, Audio Unit and VST3 plug-ins.
Fader Hub can also record the full mix and individual streams to disk, making it easy to record multiple instruments over an IP network.
Thanks to Fader Hub's low latency peer-to-peer connection, every musician with a laptop in a band can easily manage his/her personal headphone mix, while keeping the lowest possible latency for his/her own instrument.
- Network mixing console: play with other musicians thru a local network or over the Internet
- Multitrack recording: record the full mix or individual tracks on your own machine.
- Built-in effect plug-ins (EQ, Compressor, Gate, delays, reverb...)
- Load third party VST, vST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins
- Supports multiple sampling rates on a single connection (built-in resampling)
- Built-in drift compensation
- Fully compatible with Blue Cat's Connector
- Connect up to 8 musicians together (and more by loading the plug-in)
- Up to 8 local stereo audio inputs (personal mix)
- Optional audio compression to reduce the bandwidth (powered by Wavpack)
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3