Risers, build-ups, breaks, downlifters, swells, sweeps, falls – it has never been so easy to hype your audience with a beat drop. Forget samples, just turn the knob or let liftFX even do that for you, automatically, in beat sync at the length you need it to be.
Rise To The Emotional Center Of Music And Sound
Build-ups and risers are core parts of modern music and trailer productions. They’re essential as it is them who catch you and generate an unstoppable tension over time, crawling upwards from the stomach to the chest, culminating in an irrepressible peak that can move a whole stadium of people. LiftFX will help you achieve just that.
- Playable in real-time with instant auditive and visual feedback
- Any length, tempo, pitch range and root note possible
- Tempo sync or time (s) duration
- Control key parameters independently or automatically (+ reversed)
- Automation and modwheel (cc1) support for each parameter
- 275 nifty presets included
- Optional time lock and control lock to try different presets with current setting
- High cut and low cut filters, reverb and delay
- Lightweight plug-in, as it relies on synthesis
- Build your beat drop with captivating uplifters, downlifters, drops, rhythmic, percussive builds and more effects out of the box
- Any electronic genre such as EDM, Trap, Dubstep, Pop, Hip Hop, Drum’n’Bass, House, Techno, and more
- Cinematic and experimental sound design
- Beef up your synthesizers with tonal layers or harmonic overtones to achieve a fat, rich sound
Please note: liftFX requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
LiftFX works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
|Pro Tools (11+)
|Windows 7 (64-bit), 4 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5
|Mac OS X 10.9, 4 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5
Available licensing options:
Machine License activation and USB Dongle What is iLok? (click to learn more)