El Clapo is the first in a series of samples designed to make it simple to create clap tracks of any size. From a single clap to an entire crowd, you determine how the claps sound.
You determine the group size. You determine how sloppy they are. You control the microphone mix. We sampled multiple clappers at multiple layers and a bunch of round robins, from 3 different mic perspectives. The result is natural sounding claps no matter how large the crowd.
Built in Step Sequencer
Control with MIDI or the built in step sequencer that lets you automate between 12 user created patterns.
El Clapo unique features:
- Easily generate ultra-realistic handclaps, from an intimate-sounding single clap to an out-of-control mob of 150
- Great for music and film post-production
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control
- "Slop" control lets you adjust how tight or loose the claps
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings
- Built-in step sequencer with 12 editable patterns and adjustable speed