Le Snappet, like its brothers El Clapo and Das Boot, enables you to create ultra-realistic finger snaps, from a single snap to a smoke-filled club full of beat poet aficionados showing their appreciation, now that snapping is the new clapping (you can’t hold a beer and clap at the same time). Snap lets you control how intoxicated your crowd is via the Slop control, and also provides essential mix features, including front-to-back placement via mic blend and positioning controls for front, mid, and room mics. Plus, you don’t have to load up on processing plugins thanks to built-in compressors, EQ, and width control. Snap also features MIDI velocity control and a step sequencer with 12 editable patterns.
Boz Digital Labs Snap unique features:
- Easily generate ultra-realistic finger snaps, from an intimate single snap to a crowd of new bohemians
- Great for music and film post-production
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control
- “Slop” control lets you adjust how tight or loose the snaps
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings
- Built-in step sequencer for easily creating complex (or simple) patterns
Mac + PC AAX, VST2, VST3, AU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.