Sasquatch 2 is a dedicated kick drum processing plug-in (though that’s not all it can do), that enables you to craft your kick drum sound in accordance with your production needs in any musical genre. Whether it’s subtle enhancement, massive room-shaking thump, or electronic musical mutation, Sasquatch 2 makes it easy to get the results you want; no option overload, no hours wasted scrolling through Gigs of samples, and no arcane features you’ll never touch. Low end is the crucial part of a modern mix and the most difficult to get under control. If you’ve been struggling to craft a powerful, punchy low end, Sasquatch 2 can give you all that and more in a single, easy-to-use, and affordable plug-in.
Sasquatch 2—Nature of The Beast:
- Craft your kick drum from subtle enhancement to downright musical mutation
- CPU-friendly with straightforward, easy-to-use graphic interface
- Individually tweak and blend “Oomph” (body), “Click” (attack) and “Dry” sound
- Easily create and customize “drops”
- Fine-tuning controls offer a unique set of creative tools for Oomph, Click, and Dry parameters
- Instantaneous triggering; no phase or flam issues
- Selectable trigger modes
- High-pass and low-pass filters with selectable sidechain modes
- A/B comparison plus four levels of “lock” mode lets you experiment and return to original settings
- Icon-based interface for easy visual identification
This plugin was crafted to be as light as possible on your CPU, enabling you to put this on many tracks without eating up your processing power.
- Mac: VST2, AU and RTAS require OSX 10.5 or greater. VST3 and AAX require OSX 10.7 or greater.
- Windows: Windows XP or greater.
Sasquatch 2 is available in both 32 and 64 bit versions of each format (except RTAS, which is 32 bit only).
It is available in the following formats:
VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX Native
VST2, VST3, RTAS, AAX Native
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.