The 909 still sounds excellent
The classic 909 sounds have reverberated over the decades in dance and techno, remaining relevant to this day. Drumazon sets a benchmark for faithful emulation in the digital domain.
Sounds great, out-of-the-box
The original 909 sounds a bit dry and requires extra processing for the audio to truly bloom but Drumazon’s effect chain is fully equipped to provide the right flavor, out-of-the-box.
Drum programming? A breeze
A broad feature set and expressiveness make drum programming an inspiring and easy experience.
- Factory presets full of Scenes, Drum Kits, and Patterns
- Drumazon emulates all 11 sounds of the original 909, matching each individual instrument with meticulous accuracy
- Two bus effect chains with lots of different algorithms
- MIDI export via drag'n'drop
- With the tap function, you can seamlessly record your ideas into patterns, then edit them like any other pattern
- Randomizer can fill a pattern according to what you specify, providing random drum lines you can edit or save seamlessly
- Super easy-to-use and inspiring sequencer
- Quickly adjustable velocity for accented and non-accented steps with optional global accent boost
- Per-step Flam or several variants of Substep with editable properties will enrich your musical dictionary for yet more elaborative rhythms
- Use a pattern trigger mode that suits you: MIDI notes, MIDI CC or GUI
- ... and much more
OS X Mac OS X 10.13 to macOS 13
Memory: 4 GB
CPU: Intel based 1.5 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
Plugins: VST-2, AU
Windows Windows 7 or newer
Memory: 4 GB
CPU: 1.5 GHz SSE (Multicore 2.0 GHz recommended)