Sigmund is far from just another delay: it consists of four discrete delay units, each with its own, independent set of parameters offering an incredible degree of sound-shaping freedom. There's an ancient saying, often attributed to Aristotle: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. With Sigmund, this is especially true: each of the delay lines has complementary modules built in, independent from the feedback loop:
- Multi-mode Filter (can work either in or outside of the feedback loop)
- Overdrive module
- Amplitude modulator (for tremolo effects)
But that's not all: Sigmund has two general-purpose LFOs which can be used to auto-modulate some of the delay lines' internal parameters. Used subtly, these LFOs can be used to delicately bring a sound to life, to add gently flowing, modulated warmth reminiscent of the analog delays of yesteryear. At extreme settings, these LFOs are capable of twisting the input signal utterly beyond recognition and into what you might expect transmissions from an alien civilization to sound like!
This all adds up to an immensely powerful architecture, the potential of which can be explored nearly endlessly and often with hardly predictable outcomes.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.4 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Software: VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x
- CPU: Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.4 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.