The ERS 250 reverb audio plugin was originally designed and sold by Harrie Munnik and his Dutch company EmptyRoomSystems. DDMF, having been a part in the development of the first version some years ago, is proud to carry on the legacy by distributing and further developing the set of ERS plugins. This unit is a faithful replication of the first digital hardware reverb ever made, the EMT 250. Only 250 units of that legendary studio tool have ever been produced… needless to say, the availability as an audio plugin has received an enthusiastic welcome by the audio engineering and production community.
- Careful reproduction of the original schematics
- Adjustable reverb decay time (from 0.4 to 5 seconds), low frequency response, high frequency response, and predelay
- Additional low-pass filter to create darker sounds
- Dry-Wet ratio adjustable
- Alternative “modern” schematics available
- A comprehensive set of presets
Available in 32 and 64 bit format, as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin. On Mac, OSX 10.7 or higher is required. Intel and Apple Silicon are both supported. The plugin is also available for iOS as a plugin in AUv3 format, which you can directly use in compatible hosts like Garageband or Cubasis…