With StereooeretS you can increase the stereo fiels as much as desired, but without losing punch in the low end from removing too much “oomph” from the center channel. It splits up the audio in three independent frequency bands and lets you adjust the width, gain and even pan of all three bands! Features:
– can be fed with L-R as well as M-S signals.
– Phase of left/right channels can be flipped.
– Solo option for all bands and channels to help you hear what you are doing.
– Built-in stereo field analyzer to prevent phase issues.
– Selectable crossover steepness.
Available in Windows VST/VST3/AAX and Mac VST/VST3/AU/AAX format (32 and 64 bit, Intel, OSX 10.7 and higher).
I think StereooeretS is amazing! i have been using it on a lot of stuff lately to help keep make the mixes less muddy. having a lot of stereo in the bass is sort of unnecessary imo – for club music at least.
Mr. Tunes on kvraudio.com
Wow. Sweet. It is smoother and less “phased” than most other stereo expanders I have tried. I love the 2 band approach. It just sounds good to me, even at semi-extreme settings. Bravo!
Audioguytodd at cockos.com