DUY Deep Analog EQ is the first multi-band parametric equalizer combining linear phase filtering with analog-modeled technology.
Deep Analog EQ includes, a set of important advantages in comparison to other EQ's in the market:
1) Deep Analog EQ guarantees phase coherence, which is extremely important for Mastering applications.
2) DUY Deep Analog EQ is based on advanced Analog Models techniques, for which Duy has been renowned since the early 90's.
DUY Deep Analog EQ will make wonders for your music.
- Pure analogue sound with full digital control
- Great depth control allows a virtually unlimited definition of analog warmth nuances
- Fully interactive graphic control blends traditional knob adjust and graphic EQ
- Proprietary & exclusive Modeled Active Circuit Synthesis (MACS) integrated to resemble full analog operation in the digital domain
- 9 bell modes on each band, with an unheard-of sound color variety
- Noiseless hyper-realistic traditional filter nets, based on classic EQ circuitry
- 10 bands of total frequency control
- Comes with some 100 presets for easy-access operation
- It includes 10 filtering channels or bands (6 multiform band-pass filters, 1 Low-pass, 1 High-Pass, 1 Lo-Shelf & 1 Hi-Shelf)
- Its applications are vast and range from subtle changes in "color" to severe operations such as even modifying spectral tuning, or high-quality Mastering
Windows Not supported
- Host application compatible with:
- AAX Native plugins
- Audio-Unit plugins
- VST plugins
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
- Formats: AAX, AU and VST2 (64-bit)
An iLok 2/3 dongle is required for authorization