3 high-quality plug-ins for room analysis and equalization
Duy31 is comprised of:
• Duy31 Graphic: a 31-band graphic EQ equipped with amazing utilities
• Duy31 Analyzer: a detailed 31-band spectrum analyzer
• Duy31 Noiser: a white & pink noise generator
This 3-in-1 product includes practical tools for any professional or home studio user.
The 31-band graphic Equalizer features very precise control over frequency, it even allows a feedback scan control when using the software in live applications! The fader controls included in Duy31|Graphic can even handle a dynamic range of up to 48 dB! (+/- 24dB above/below your 0 dB gain value).
You can use Duy31 Graphic jointly with the Duy31 Noiser (included). Doing this allows you to calibrate your room or space, ensuring that the audible sound in your environment is as close as possible to the audio being reproduced by your system. This is extremely useful in live applications, or if you have a small home studio with improper acoustic conditions.
Also included in this suite is the amazing Duy31 Analyzer, which delivers a visual spectral frequency representation of your signal. This spectrum analyzer also contains some special surprises: it includes several unusual yet helpful types of sound representation. You can even see the evolution of the spectrum throughout the timeline.
- Windows not supported!
- Host application compatible with:
- AAX Native plugins
- Audio-Unit plugins
- VST plugins
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher (Mac OS Big Sur compatible)
- AAX format: Pro Tools 2021.6 with Big Sur M1 support under Rosetta 2
- Audio Units, VST, and VST 3 plug-ins are not yet compatible with M1
- ProTools 12 and 64-bit systems supported
- A Generation 2 or 3 iLok dongle is required for authorization