Immersed in Space
Designed from the ground up for immersive, Dolby Atmos, and surround workflows, Blackhole Immersive expands the signature sound of Eventide’s stereo version across your entire immersive mix. Used as a send or insert, Blackhole Immersive remains respectful yet reactive to your carefully chosen track positioning.
From delicate ambience to massive decays, you create and shape the listener's immersed experience – what, when, and where they feel it. Warning: taking the controls of this cosmic beast of a reverb is just plain fun. The vast range of the original fit perfectly in your mix, but now it's everywhere!
The clean and intuitive interface seamlessly fits into your projects - whether it be mixing music, post-production for film, or sound design for games. This enhanced workflow gives you full control over the reverb across channels, for an evolving immersive experience - from subtle to radical.
Workflow Examples (w/ screencap)
- Tilt the Gravity, Size, and Feedback parameters to quickly and easily tailor the immersive
- EQ the Front, Top, and Rear speakers separately to sculpt the reverb around the listener
- Use Crossfeed to blend the reverb between speakers - make a mono source truly
- immersive in one simple gesture
- Morph between two distinct settings smoothly and seamlessly - great for sound design
The Universe is Expanding
- An immersive ecosystem awaits you, your creations, and your clients, and Blackhole Immersive gets you in. The list of platforms supporting immersive is substantial, and growing:
- Music: Amazon Music Unlimited, Apple Music, and Tidal.
- Film and Television: Amazon Prime, AppleTV+, Disney+, Kaleidescape, Max, Netflix, and
- Games: Xbox X|S. PS5
- Powerful and flexible reverberation algorithm - create spaces from subtle ambience all the way up to supernatural decays and drones
- Supports LCR, Quadraphonic, 5.0 - 5.1.4, and 7.0 - 7.1.4 channel layouts
- Easy-to-use UI optimized for immersive workflows - same core controls for all channel
- layouts, with no menu diving required
- Transparent signal processing - effect always sounds the same across all immersive
- formats, and always maintains incoming spatial image integrity
- Quickly set individual speaker levels using the integrated Levels section
- Kill Dry, Kill Wet, and Freeze controls are great for creating drastic effects
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix
- Resizable GUI with Undo/Redo and A/B comparison
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes over 150 presets