A New Dimension in Multi-FX
Physion Mk II is a powerful, modern approach to multi-effects delivering a new dimension of sounds.
It combines our best-in-class Transient/Tonal separation with world-class Eventide effects, opening the door to practical mixing solutions and creative applications.
Featuring the improved Structural Split detection from SplitEQ and a streamlined workflow designed with producers, mixers, and sound designers in mind, Physion Mk II allows you to discover new sonic horizons and smarter solutions in no time.
- NEW Polyphonic pitch shifting algorithm based on SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) Technology
- NEW Reverse Delays with Gating, Ping-pong, and Crystals modes
- NEW Side Chain input for dynamics processors
- NEW State-of-the-art Filters, taken directly from SplitEQ
- NEW Resizable GUI with scrolling waveform display and easy-to-use layout, no menu diving required
- World-class, Hand-tuned Eventide effects for the Transient & Tonal streams
- Process Transient and Tonal Effects separately using Eventide's Improved Structural Split technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Control the Underlying Split for fine-tuning and experimentation
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 500+ presets
- A/B Comparison and Undo/Redo make it easy to explore ideas without losing where you started
- Three Color Schemes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible
Over 500 Presets
Physion MkII's factory library comes loaded with over 500 presets, offering great sounds you won't find anywhere else.
The preset library is organized into easy-to-navigate categories, so whether you're looking for a little color, a quick fix, some extra spaciousness, or a deep transformation, you'll find great options quickly.
Classic Effects, Remixed
For over 50 years, Eventide has pushed the boundaries of audio effects, from the H910 Harmonizer to the H3000 to SplitEQ.
Building on this legacy, we painstakingly hand-tuned each effect for Transient or Tonal material and included new effects like Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Reverse Delays with Gating, Ping-pong, and Crystals modes.
Plus, you also get our best-in-class splitting technology with thoughtful, easy-to-use controls.
Seven Transient Effects
- Tap Delay
- Reverse Delay
Eight Tonal Effects
- Reverse Delay
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3