The Next Generation of Tools for Dolby Atmos Productions
Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW now!
Approved by Dolby Labs, the Dolby Atmos Composer annihilates all the unnecessary burden of manual setup for your Atmos workflow and the need to use a DAW capable of immersive audio production.
The Dolby Atmos Composer includes a versatile panning plugin called Dolby Atmos Beam.
Easily automate complex movements and circumvent your DAW's limitations.
Fully Integrating with World-Class 3D Reverb
From version 1.5 onwards our renowned 3D reverb Spacelab directly connects to the Dolby Atmos Composer bringing world-class immersive reverberation to your Dolby Atmos mix with just one simple click.
Advanced Mixing Workflows
With the Dolby Atmos Composer workflow you can bring all the features of your DAW, your favorite plugins, be it effects or instruments, into your Dolby Atmos mix.
You can record new tracks while already mixing for Dolby Atmos, something which is impossible when using certain standard Dolby Atmos workflows, especially on Pro Tools.
Publish on All Major Platforms
Export your work as ADM/BWF for direct distribution to platforms such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, and Netflix.
The Dolby Atmos Composer comes with all the bells and whistles for professional Dolby Atmos productions.
- Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW, even if the DAW is not capable of multichannel audio
- Monitor on multichannel speakers from any DAW directly from the Dolby Atmos Composer plugin
- Up to 9.1.6 for monitoring
- Use personalized HRTF for binaural monitoring
- Easy setup without the need for manual routing configuration, no external app required
- Connects to Dolby Atmos Beam and Spacelab (from version 1.5 onwards)
Dolby Atmos Beam - Panning Plugin
- Position your inputs as objects around the listener easily
- Record movement with mouse as automation
- Convenient mapping of parameters to all major Pro Tools control surfaces
- Panning to composite speaker layout or as dynamic objects
- Quickly set objects to predefined speaker positions
- Direct connection of Fielder's world-class 3D reverb to the Dolby Atmos Composer, circumventing DAW limitations
- Spacelab sources as dynamic objects in Atmos
- Arbitrary speaker layouts as composite in Dolby Atmos
- Export Dolby Atmos ADM/BWF for distribution to all major platforms
- Simultaneous export of speaker and headphone outputs of the renderer
- Import ADM/BWF files for playback, corrections, and re-export
Full Version vs Essential
Dolby Atmos Composer
- Supported Sample Rates: 48kHz / 96kHz
- Individual composite per channel
- Atmos channel description
- Atmos channel groups
- Downmix & trim settings
- Simultaneous monitoring and export of speaker & headphone outputs
- Frame rate & timecode start
- Integrated loudness management
Dolby Atmos Beam
- Top panner & side panner
- Manual LFE channel selection
- Individual composite selection
- Pan mode selection