The Dawn of A New Era
Whether you produce music or mix for film/video, broadcast, games or VR/AR, Spacelab opens up a revolutionary new way of putting all of your tracks into the right acoustic perspective.
Spacelab is more than just reverb, more than just panning and more than just spatial audio. It combines these three into one plugin because they naturally belong together.
The Future of Audio Is Object-Based
The time is over, where complicated routing was necessary for achieving great mixes with everything in its right place.
Treating audio as objects in space, as it is natural for human beings, Spacelab takes away the burden of complicated or sometimes even impossible routing for natural-sounding spatialization and reverb.
The Future of Audio Is 3D
On the verge of a listening revolution where 3D audio becomes mainstream and is accessible to everyone over headphones and soundbars, Spacelab provides a comprehensive solution for 3D-audio production with the ease of use of a plugin.
With Spacelab you can produce 3D audio within any DAW, breaking through its limitations.
The Future of Audio Is Any Format
With Spacelab you can produce for any format, may it be classic mono or stereo, any surround or 3D speaker layout or may it be binaural, which is 3D for headphones.
Spacelab perfectly fits into your Dolby Atmos or MPEG-H production workflow. Mix once, produce for any format.
Ignition contains everything which is essential to create a stunning 3D-audio experience.
It is specifically tailored to musicians and music producers, but of course not limited to that.
High End Algorithmic Reverb
- Developed by the experts at Fraunhofer IIS, the inventors of MP3
- Ultra realistic room simulation, from small boxes to huge venues
- Any format from mono to full sphere 3D-audio
- Quick access to all essential parameters
- Reverb time separately adjustable on 9 frequency bands
- Individual early reflection pattern for each object depending on its position, continuously changing when object moves through space
Object Based 3D Panner
- Position your objects around the listener in the virtual room
- Record movement with mouse as automation
- 3D-view for best overview of your object arrangement
- Listener which can be freely positioned in the virtual room
- Individual dry/wet for each source
- Up to 24 inputs (objects) and outputs
- Arbitrary speaker layouts with up to 256 speakers
- Full sphere binauralizer, monitor through and produce for headphones
- Classic mode for send/return
- Object mode for object based mixing
- Ultra realistic rendering of object motion and corresponding reverb changes
- Dynamic automation for simplifying complex automation of hundreds of parameters
- Create individual speaker layouts with the speaker layout editor
- Use the Spacelab Beam plugin to bypass any routing limitation of your DAW and send audio from anywhere into Spacelab
MPEG-H Exporter Plugin (optional)
- Export your work in the MPEG-H production format for further processing and publishing, for example as Sony 360RA (in case you have the software to convert MPEG-H to 360RA)
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- 1440x900px screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, and VST3