16 Channels - Time travel for live sound engineers...
Rewind runs on macOS and connects to any Core Audio device, allowing engineers to monitor up to 16 feeds on all major audio networks including Dante, AVB and MADI - both in real-time, and up to 15 minutes in the past - while continuing to work in the relentlessly busy live environment.
Controllable by MIDI - enabling integrations with 3rd party hardware and software - Rewind is rapidly being adopted as a crucial tool for every live sound engineer.
Solo on steroids : Turn your solo bus into a time machine. go back in time to locate and analyse previous events. think PFL rewind.
Ultimate power : Monitor and play back up to fifteen minutes of audio from 16 inputs, thanks to fourier audio's revolutionary new audio processing platform.
Seamless integration : Integrate with any audio protocol via standard Core Audio devices.
- Channel count : 16 mono audio streams
- Flux capacitor : 1.21 gigawatts
- Sample rate : Up to 96 kHz
- time travel range : Up to 15 minutes3
- Max speed : 88 mph ;-)
- Remote control : MIDI
- Audio requirements : Any feed into Core Audio
- Processing latency : Down to 5 ms
- MacOS 10.15 or higher
- Intel processor supporting AVX2
- Mac Software Architecture: 64 bit
- Minimum RAM: 16 GiB
- Authorizations per License: 1
- An iLok dongle is required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.