M-Tron Pro is an emulation of the legendary Mellotron®, the tape-based keyboard heard on recordings by such artists as The Beatles, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, and Radiohead.
Put Legendary Mellotron Sounds into Your Studio!
M-Tron Pro – Complete bundle includes the M-Tron Pro instrument with an additional 10 Expansion Packs (7 x Streetly Tapes, OrchesTron, ChamberTron and OptiTron) making it the largest, most comprehensive authentic digital collection of 13 carefully curated Tron sounds in the market.
That is a huge 13.5GB sound library with 450+ tape banks and 1700+ presets.
From the flutes on the legendary introduction to The Beatles’ “Strawberry Fields Forever” to tracks from The Moody Blues, David Bowie, and The Rolling Stones to the modern sounds of The Flaming Lips, Nine Inch Nails, Modest Mouse, Muse, U2, Sigur Ros, and more, there’s no question that the sound of the Mellotron is a deep part of music history.
Now, you can experience that tape-based playback sonic experience for yourself — and with 100%-digital convenience – with GForce’s M-Tron Pro.
The 10 Expansion Packs include original sounds from the Chamberlin, the Optigan, the Orchestron and some of the rarest Mellotron® sounds ever recorded. The Streetly Expansion Packs come from the original master tapes that have been painstakingly recorded note by note, carefully curated then meticulously edited to fit in your next composition. Streetly Electronics has direct lineage to those early 1960s instruments guaranteeing authenticity.
Together with the 10 Expansion Packs, M-Tron Pro – Complete provides the huge aforementioned sound library with hundreds of presets from Tron aficionados including: David Hentschel (Genesis & Elton John), Steve Hackett (genesis) Dean & Jarrod (I Monster), Jem Godfrey (Frost), Dave Spiers and Tony Durkin, Nick Magnus (Steve Hackett), Matt Berry (musician, actor, writer, comedian) and Paul Godfrey (Morecheeba).
PLEASE Note: AAX version is Mac compatible only.
M-Tron Pro offers up to 35 notes, each individually sampled. It also supports dual-layer and split-keyboard operation in addition to MIDI Learn. All of this functionality adds up to a wealth of control over its 29 parameters per layer, including ensemble and delay effects; lowpass, bandpass, and highpass filters; and tape-based effects, such as reverse and half speed. What’s more, M-Tron Pro can operate standalone, so it’s easy to quickly load it up on your laptop and perform with a MIDI controller onstage.
- M-Tron Pro – Emulation of vintage Mellotron
- All the Expansion Packs:
- The 7 x Streetly Tapes: Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, Vol. 4, Vol. 5, Vol. M300 and SFX consoles 14 ChamberTron, OptiTron and OrchesTron
- 450+ tape banks, including remasters and loops
- 1700+ presets featuring acclaimed artist contributions
- New layer, split, synth, and editing features
- Standalone or plug-in operation
- Over 13.5GB of samples total
- Up to 35 notes, each individually sampled
- Dual-layer and split-keyboard operation
- Programmable MIDI CC response via MIDI Learn
- 29 parameters per layer, including synth parameters such as vintage-style
- ensemble and delay effects; lowpass,
- bandpass, and Highpass resonant filter section; tape reverse; and tape half
- Dynamic keyboard control, including filter aftertouch
- Intel Mac
- macOS 10.7 or above
- Intel Pentium IV 1GHz with 1GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.