This is an Expansion Pack for M-Tron Pro instrument.
In terms of musical instrument design and production, Mellotron® history is long, complicated and full of intrigue. In today’s world one thing stands out, Streetly Electronics are the only current manufacturer providing direct lineage to those early 1960s instruments guaranteeing authenticity.
The Streetly Tapes – Volume 5 contains some of the rarest ‘Tron sounds ever recorded. Guitar gems from Adrian Belew (King Crimson) and Steve Hackett (Genesis) along with a show-stealing 12 string guitar. Bass clarinet & Bass flute (a sound perfectly complimenting the original and iconic MKII flute) align beautifully with the fabulous Winds n Reeds.
Volume 5 also offers a number of unusual sounds, especially the Uriah Heep tape bank recorded from master tapes so the band could faithfully recreate those parts on the road, but also highlighting the importance of the early sample player, the Mellotron®.
- A GForce Software and Streetly Electronics collaboration
- Tape banks from the original UK 'Tron masters
- Derived from original EMI tape-stock
- Over 150 M-Tron Pro Patches
- 24 carefully curated tape banks for M-Tron Pro
- 35 notes per tape bank
- Exclusively available via download - 631MB
- MAC & PC compatible. (631MB)