Igniter is the new industry standard for creating any real-world or sci-fi vehicle and engine sound effects with ease and at unbeatable value. Whether you work in audio post or game audio, Igniter enables you to design, perform and automate any complex vehicle behaviour directly in your DAW – from sports cars, motorbikes, planes, helicopters, spacecraft and other engine sounds to moving ambiences, textures, Foley or whatever sparks your imagination.
Igniter is the only solution of its kind to come jam-packed with over 20 performable vehicles and 1,943 audio assets from vehicles including Aston Martin, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Harley Davidson, Huey UH-1H, Agusta Westland 119x, CH-47D Chinook, Bombardier Challenger, Cessna 560XL, skids, sweeteners and much more. Recordings come from Watson Wu, The Recordist, Sounding Sweet, George Vlad, Echo Peak and Flysound.
For vehicle fanatics, Igniter Full Tank comes with 75GB of additional library content including onboard recordings, ramps & static rev bands, Foley sounds, skids, slides and much more!
Interested in boarding Igniter for a test flight? Get your FREE 10-DAY DEMO. Please note that the demo version includes a reduced number of assets and vehicles compared to full version. However, the functionality of the plugin is the same.
Start Your Engines.
Select from over 20 high-quality performable vehicles including sports cars, motorbikes, planes, helicopters, space craft and other engine sounds; then process them as part of a powerful, hybrid work flow using Granular, Synth, One Shot or Loop modules.
Live Life In The Automation Fast Lane.
Design detailed, non-linear behaviour, assign multiple hybrid LFO/macros with complex envelopes and use our powerful drag-and-drop modulator system for dynamic, real-time performance of any of Igniter’s 600+ parameters. Create complex one-shot systems using our unique triggering system (also ideal for impacts, mechanical devices, robotics, sweeteners and more), Automatic or Manual gearbox configurations with steady RPMs and MIDI for testing timings, performing, automating or editing different engine, moving or evolving material.
Break Your Sound Design Speed Limit.
Get creative with Igniter’s dedicated FX bus for parallel processing, 10 in-built FX per module and easily perform or automate movement using up to 5 discrete layers of pan, doppler and reverb (with a collection of Impulse Responses) all from one master controller. Route the output of each module back to your DAW for mixing and rendering layers or export whole files into your game engine or audio middleware solution.
Driven Creativity In Sound. VST/AU/AAX plugin.
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 10 or later
- This software is a digital download
- Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
- Igniter can only be activated on one computer at a time
- Igniter licenses cannot be resold or moved between iLok Accounts (contact support for details)
- An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8.2.10 or above, Cubase, Reaper and Ableton Live 10 and above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.