IK was the first to bring the legendary tone of some of the most iconic bass amps and cabinets ever created to the modeling software world with our acclaimed official Ampeg SVX collection.
The new Ampeg SVX 2 collection brings even more power to the game giving you the opportunity to expand your collection with 6 additional gear models that raise the bar once again in terms of unprecedented sonic authenticity.
When it comes to an iconic brand like Ampeg to put their mark on the software equivalent of their timeless masterpieces, they could not have gone for anything less than the best in the virtual software world and as they pioneered the bass amplification world they choose IK Multimedia, the true pioneers of amps and effects modeling technology for modern players.
Ampeg SVX 2 collection is based on IK’s latest exclusive Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology, which uniquely recreates the fine interactions of complete internal circuit stages of the original models, thus reproducing their unmistakable vibe and dynamics down to their finest nuances.
Arena-ready bass powerhouse
The Ampeg SVT-VR is a vintage reissue of an early 1970’s “Blue-Line” SVT head. The preamp stage, power section, and even rocker switches emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock ’n’ roll workhorse. Authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes, this is the exact recreation of the 70’s best rock bass amp. Regardless of the genre of music you play, the unmistakable tone of this arena-ready bass monster will give you all the growl you might ever need. It’s no surprise that players like Bootsy Collins, Tony Levin, Chris Squire, Pino Palladino and Bill Laswell, just to name a few, called upon it to deliver their unique sound.
An all-tube legend
The Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Bass Head is a remarkable reissue of the legendary 1971 original, delivering the pure tube vintage sound, attitude and unmistakable grind that earned this classic amp a place in bass history.
The world’s most recorded bass tone
The Heritage B-15N features distinct switchable 1964 and 1966 channels with Ampeg’s flexible Baxandall type bass and treble EQ controls along with selectable cathode bias (1964) or fixed bias (1966) modes providing the ultimate control over response and tone. Built to exacting standards, the Heritage B-15N meticulously recreates the world’s most recorded bass tone.
Some serious meat in “the fridge”
Powerful, tight and focused bass sound. This is the classic Ampeg stack that you see on stages worldwide. It's everything you love about "The Fridge" in a vintage-inspired look that is both powerful and timeless. The SVT-810AV Infinite Baffle™ design has stayed the same since 1969 and delivers that punchy, round sound that defines the iconic Ampeg tone.
His Eminence, the SVT-212-AV
The Ampeg SVT-212AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response that cuts through mixes and the rich low end you aim for. The SVT-212AV features 2x12” custom Eminence® LF drivers and a 1” compression driver with a 3-way level control in a rugged cab with classic vintage Ampeg styling.
Vintage soul, modern attitude
The perfect companion of the B-15N. It features a 15” 300W Eminence® speaker that delivers pure, full-bodied and vintage-sounding tone, reminiscent of the good old ‘60s and that suits most musical genres both in the studio and on stage.
- Officially licensed by Ampeg®
- 3 new amps (SVT-VR, V-4B, HERITAGE B-15N)
- 3 new matched cabinets (SVT-810 AV, SVT-212 AV, B-15N 115)
- Exact recreations of the originals thanks to IK’s 20 plus years of modeling experience
- Based on our breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology
- Available à la carte inside the Custom Shop or as a whole collection
- Available as part of the SVX Power Duo Bundle (including AmpliTube 4, SVX and SVX 2)
- Perfect companion for MODO BASS for Mac/PC
- Runs inside any version of AmpliTube 4.3 or later (free or paid version)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.