If you own IK Multimedia Syntronik or Total Studio 2 MAX you qualify for the upgrade.
A synth collection beyond your sonic dreams.
22 powerful instruments recreating the sound of 44 legendary synthesizers and string machines, 80GB of content, 2,600 instrument presets, over 120,000 high-quality samples. Syntronik Deluxe is far more than just a plain virtual instrument. It's an awesome, synthtastic, mind-blowing collection thats captures unique characters and sounds from the entire history of analog and digital synthesizers in a single collection.
Syntronik Deluxe is the most complete, versatile package of this kind, allowing you to explore the infinite domains of the synth-verse, for maximum inspiration and the best sonic experience possible.
In addition to all the acclaimed instruments found in Syntronik, the Deluxe collection includes 5 all-new synths not previously available, all meticulously multi-sampled with deep round robin recordings using the same approach as the first 17 Syntronik synths, for a total of 18 GB of sounds and over 500 new instrument presets to massively expand your sonic universe.
Based on EMS VCS3 (the Putney)
Based on Memorymoog
Based on Korg Mono/Poly, Polysix
Based on Roland SH-5, SH-2
Based on Modular Moog, EMS VCS3, Alesis Andromeda
Based on Modular Moog, Minimoog Model D, Moog Voyager
Based on Oberheim OB-X, OB-Xa
Based on Roland Jupiter-8, Jupiter-6, Jupiter-4
Based on Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Prophet-10
Based on Yamaha CS-80, GX-1, CS-01II
Based on ARP 2600
Based on Roland TB-303 Bassline
Based on PPG Wave 2.3
Based on Moog Taurus I, II, 3
Based on Alesis Andromeda
Based on Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
Based on ARP String Ensemble (Solina), Elka Rhapsody 490, Hohner String Performer, Roland RS-505 Paraphonic, Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings
Based on Moog Polymoog, Opus 3, Rogue, Realistic Concertmate MG-1
Based on Yamaha SY99
Based on Roland JX-10, JX-8P, JX-3P
Based on Multimoog, Micromoog, Moog Prodigy
Based on Roland Juno-60
This unique combination of top-quality synthesizer sources creates album-ready analog drum sounds that will instantly boost the range, depth and quality of every electronic production. You can even use our powerful 4-part arpeggio to create electronic beats and rhythms right inside Syntronik.
All of the new synths benefit from the power of the Syntronik engine, with all our analog-modeled filters available for all synths. This along with a studio-quality 5-slot effect rack with IK’s best effects taken from AmpliTube, T-RackS and SampleTank plus some custom effects created specifically for Syntronik to both recreate the most classic synth sounds and open new doors to the future sonic possibilities.
- 22 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
- A collection of 44 iconic synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- More than 80GB of sounds and over 2,600 instrument presets
- Over 120,000 high-quality samples
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
- Fully functional free version also available
- Requires Syntronik 1.2 or higher or SampleTank 3.7.2 or higher
Syntronik is a 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.9 or later. 60 GB of hard drive space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 60 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.