T-RackS 5 SE provides you with the professional tools you need to take your mixing and mastering talents to the next level. It features 10 analog-modeled and digital processors which instantly expand the power of your desktop-based recording rig with studio staples for every situation.
T-RackS 5 SE includes:
- Tape Echo
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- CSR Room Reverb
You can open the modules individually as plug-ins, for standard multi-track mixing duties, or connect up to 16 processors within the T-RackS shell to create professional effects chains, turn processors on and off, rearrange their order and perform parallel processing and much more.
The most powerful mixing/mastering system — remastered
IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone. From day one, an ever-growing number of professionals and enthusiasts have trusted our meticulous approach to creating the finest digital processors on the planet. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS.
T-RackS 5 has evolved into the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering an improved audio engine, 44 high-quality modules on a flexible 16 processor series/parallel chain, broadcast-ready metering, a smart single-window GUI, and an album assembly section (available in T-RackS 5 or above) with multi-format export.
T-RackS 5 boasts more versatility and firepower than any of its competitors and gives you everything you need to professionally treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for uploading to the leading digital delivery and streaming services or for CD printing.
- 10 processors included
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors
- Standalone integration with ARC System 3 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.