Instant mojo. Instant gratification.
The new ONE processor was designed as an "all-in-one" solution for easily crafting final masters or shaping the sound of single tracks as well as mix subgroups with astounding simplicity and mind-blowing effectiveness. It includes an EQ, compressor, harmonic exciter, low-end enhancer and limiter that will let anyone achieve professional quality results quickly and easily.
Turn a knob. Smile. Then do it again.
The module has 9 controls that will give you fantastic results:
The equalizer controls are perfect for sculpting your sound with fast and effective results: “AIR” gently controls the boost or cut of the High Frequencies, “FOCUS” let you adjust the intelligibility of the mids and “BODY” lets you fine tune the amount of low frequencies without upsetting the overall frequency balance.
Solid sound chock-full of character
“BASS PUNCH” lets you control the low-end boost and tightness of the sound at the same time while “ANALOG” adds in a touch of harmonic enhancement to help give the track dimension and color, and the “TRANSIENTS” control can enhance or smooth out the attacks, to achieve the ideal balance of impact for your mix.
In the center of the new ONE module, the “WIDTH” control lets you fine tune the stereo image of your track, to make it feel larger than life or reign it in a bit more to avoid phase problems.
Hear the magic
The magic happens with the 2 big knobs “PUSH” and “VOLUME” - “PUSH” is a single knob that makes adjusting compression easy but precise and natural, and “VOLUME” - the one knob that makes your music sound louder without worrying about artifacts.
The ONE module will let anyone achieve professional quality results in the blink of an eye. Just turn its knobs, experiment and hear the mojo.
- T-RackS individual processor module
- "All-in-one" mastering processor
- 3-band EQ
- Harmonic exciter
- Bass compressor/expander
- Full 14 day free trial period
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
T-RackS is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.