Experience the ultimate next-level DAW: ACID Pro 10 Suite includes all the features of ACID Pro 10 plus exclusive virtual instruments, effects and ACIDized loops worth over $1,000.
MAGIX ACID Pro 10 Suite - where creativity meets inspiration. The DAW for all producers who demand the highest standards for their music productions.
MADE FOR PRODUCERS WHO CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE It’s that magic moment again. You hear a song on the radio and you just can’t wait to sample or remix it. True inspiration. With ACID Pro, you will be able to sketch that idea and turn it into a finished track faster than any other DAW. Its unique workflows, innovative features and professional tools were designed specifically for loop- and sample-based music production. Compose, arrange, record, mix and master. But most importantly: be creative. Experience ACID Pro.
- NEW: zynaptiq STEM MAKER 2 - Separate your song into its components
- OPTIMIZED: MIDI - Playable Chopper Play samples like an instrument
- INNOVATIVE: ACID Morph Pads - Create new soundscapes with one swipe
MAGIX ACID Pro 10 Suite The creative DAW for sample- and loop-based music production Incredible, brand-new zynaptiq STEM MAKER 2 NEW! ACID Morph Pads Celemony Melodyne 5 essential (worth $99) NEW! Sidechaining NEW! Transient detection in the MIDI Playable Chopper Remix Tool Brand-new virtual instruments, effects and ACIDized loops
WHAT'S NEW IN MAGIX ACID Pro 10 Suite?
ACID Pro 10 is better than ever, and comes packed with even more creative tools, instruments and effects plus the latest audio technology. Extract individual stems from your favorite recordings with the zynaptiq: STEM MAKER 2, use the power of the new ACID Morph Pads for endless remixing ideas, or play ACID like an instrument with the all-new version of the MIDI Playable Chopper.
Explore the new world of ACID Pro!
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
A 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
- Windows 8,10
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 700 MB for program installation, up to 16 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.